Playitforward Kids is an organization that hosts free events for kids that demonstrate kind acts and giving on a daily basis to teach them how good it is to give back. We worked with Playitforward Kids to develop their retail subscription box website in 2015. When they reached out in 2017 about transitioning and focusing on free events for kids we were excited to help out. PlayitforwardKids have multiple chapters that hold events in different areas, with different partners managing the events of their prospective chapters. So they needed a backend portal that would allow:
– The ability for an admin to set up and manage users (partners of different chapters)
– Control access rules for different users
– The ability for users to set up events and track ticketing for events.
– The ability for users to check people in at an event
And a front-end interface that would give customers the ability to:
– Register for events
– Receive confirmation of reservation
– See how many tickets are left for an event
– Make donations
Because Playitforward Kids events are funded exclusively by donations it was very important to keep the donation calls to action at the forefront of the user’s attention. Also, they needed to track what donations were made to what chapters.