Surgery Status was first released in 2014. We did the UI design for that initial release, and although the application has been successful, the UI could use an update and the user experience could use some tweaking. We worked with the team at Mutare to redesign.
We were the Only UX/UI Designers on the team. We were responsible for developing workflows and all designs on this project.
We re-examined the existing workflows, user stories, and user personas. Taking a fresh look at common tasks users would have to perform, and how we could improve the functionality of them. We found several areas we could make improvements. One of the best examples was the workflow to add a patients companion to the system.